This is a great opportunity for a Senior Garment Technologist to join a leading supplier in the Midlands, you will work across Loungewear, Socks and Underwear developing quality products for global retailers. The ideal candidate will be experienced and confident, you will manage the critical path, fit schedule and ensure product standards are met. You will report to the Head of Technical and Compliance.
Senior Garment Technologist – The role
- Responsible for managing the critical path, ensuring samples are fit and sealed on time
- Working closely with designers, identifying new blocks for each season, creating measurement charts
- Documenting fit comments and issues, communicating these back to factories
- Overview samples and AQL inspections, ensuring standards are met and maintained
- Maintain product manual ensuring updated are issues and communicated with the teams
- Train and mentor Junior Garment Technologist to provide guidance and support
Senior Garment Technologist – The Skills
- 5 years + in a similar role
- Experience working with underwear and hosiery
- Confident and clear communicator
- Adaptable and efficient
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.