This is a great opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join an expanding and successful business based in North London. You will need to have excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic and be passionate about the fashion industry!
Production Coordinator – The Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for raising dockets and sending these out to factories
- Liaising with fabric suppliers, ensuring all information is correct
- Arranging parcels with correct information logged
- Ownership of trimmings, including ordering, liaising with factories, keeping the inventory up to date, sourcing and negotiating prices with suppliers
- Checking and booking fabrics and trims
- Checking cut figures and highlighting any discrepancies to the correct team
- Ensuring all trims information is kept up to date
Production Coordinator – Skills
- Highly organised
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient using Gmail and Google sheets
- Great attention to detail
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.