Flourishing textiles company, seeks to recruit a Business Development Administrator for a maternity cover. You will be highly organised, numerate, confident dealing with customers and thrives on making things happen.
To support the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day sales order process from enquiry through customer order receipt to delivery and after sales care.
• Managing the sampling process efficiently and effectively.
• Liaising with factories to obtain prices, lead times and samples.
• Creating and submitting quotes and chasing feedback.
• Ensure all orders are processed quickly and accurately. Raise sales orders, allocate stock to sales orders once the purchase order has been raised.
• Monitor shipping dates, track delivery into warehouse and communicate changes inline with critical path
• Building strong customer relationships and ensuring both internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date with relevant information and order progress.
• Accountable for maintaining accurate customer records and timelines by liaising with Purchasing, Marketing and Warehousing.
Business Development Administrator – The Person Specification
• Previous experience within a similar commercial sales office environment, or from a wholesale merchandising or production background (min 12months)
• Ideal applicant will have fashion or textiles related qualifications or previous experience within this sector.
• Good understanding of critical path management
• Highly numerate and attentive to the detail.
• Excellent time management
• Confident Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) with good interpersonal skills
• Well organised individual, deadline orientated with ability to prioritise and plan
• Ability to build relationships at all levels.
• Valid driving licence, access to a car, as location is not well served by public transport.
Business Development Administrator – The Company
Based on the rural borders of Herts & Bedfordshire close to Whipsnade Zoo, our client produces high quality bedding textiles for supply to the premium 5star B2B market; from interior designers to boutique hotels and groups.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.Apply for this job