Do you love fashion and have the desire to sell into global retailers?
My client is looking for a well presented and confident Sales person to join their vibrant young team at their Head Office in East London.
Specialising in intricately crafted Bohemian inspired garments and accessories, they have seen significant success and growth as a business in the last 5yrs. They now want someone who is eager and ready to take their brand to the next level.
Sales Executive- The Role
- Investigate all relevant opportunities to develop and open new doors, whilst continuing to nurture and grow existing accounts.
- Work in coordination with the brand to prepare a sales plan and efficient coverage strategy for both UK and International territory.
- Revisit and evaluate brand sales performance both during and following the season end
- Forecast business seasonally
- Displays or demonstrates products using samples or catalogues and emphasises sellable features
- Quotes prices, credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of the company’s production and delivery schedules.
- Attend UK and International Trade Shows
- Wholesale to independent boutiques and department stores
- Conduct and arrange showroom appointments as well as road visits
- To handle approx. 200 accounts across the world
Sales Executive- The Candidate
- 2-5yrs wholesale experience with a mid-range/ contemporary brand or multi brand showroom
- Must hold a UK driving license
- Ready and motivated for a sales challenge.
- Flexible to travelling
- Speaking another European language would be an advantage, but not essential
- Has the ability to assess customer needs and establish good relationships between the company and the customer.
- Holds existing relationships with Mid- Upper Tier retailers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail- facility to provide creative input during customer sales meetings
- Basic knowledge of garment manufacturing and sourcing
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.