People Marketing Fashion Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency, established over 30 years ago, specialising in the fashion & lifestyle industry. We recruit for a diverse range of vacancies in the UK and Internationally, including jobs in design, technical, quality, sourcing, production, sales, buying & merchandising, digital and eCommerce. All our consultants have first-hand industry experience and are passionate and knowledgeable about the industry and the individuals who work in it. We have an extensive network of candidates globally that we have built strong relationships with over many years.
We have an impressive client list of retailers, brands, manufacturers and suppliers within fashion & textiles. We are proud of our reputation for providing a high-quality personalised service, and for placing the right candidates in successful long-term career opportunities.
Our Successful Worldwide Placements :-
26% Design & Development
21% Technical & QC
18% Commercial & Sales
14% Marketing & Ecommerce
The Process – Working with a specialist agency will save you both time and money, we offer a comprehensive selection and candidate management process.
- We would discuss the vacancy and needs within your business, agreeing on a job spec as well as a wish list and personality profile.
- Our database has over 75k candidates, and we can advertise on all the major industry relevant job boards. We don’t just rely on this though, we also approach the passive market, channelling new talent, finding the very best fit for you not just the person who has applied.
- We speak to and qualify dozens of potential candidates, shortlisting the top contenders for your consideration.
- We manage the process from start to finish; including briefing the candidates prior to and straight after each interview and then feed this back directly to you.
- We will then make the candidate a verbal offer on your behalf and will negotiate the salary if necessary, so that both sides are happy.
- We will also manage the candidate through the resignation stage walking them through any potential counter offers, preparing so they know what to expect and hold their hand throughout the process.
- Oversee the candidate through their notice period, speaking to them frequently to ensure they are raring to go and excited to start a new chapter in their career.
All of our consultants have first-hand industry experience and so we are passionate about the industry we recruit for, we each handle vacancies across menswear, womenswear, childrenswear footwear, sportswear, homewares and textiles, as well as accessories.