Long established international clothing manufacturer with busy London office is recruiting for an experienced Account Manager.
Your role will be to manage key accounts and form part of a multi-functional team dedicated to the design, development and production of garments for a varied folio of clothing retailers.
Senior Account Manager - Responsibilities:
- Dealing with the customer on all aspects of the buying and production cycle and being the first point of contact to answer all customer queries.
- Attend regular meetings with buyers.
- Management of critical path from sampling through to bulk production and then delivery.
- Feeding back and problem solving any critical path issues.
- Liaising with design teams, technical teams, production units, fabric suppliers and buying offices to ensure margin, quality, style and delivery objectives are met.
- Negotiating with factories and suppliers to get better prices and lead times.
- Developing business by targeting new customers
Senior Account Manager - Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree standard
- Five years plus relevant experience of account management in the clothing industry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A confident, proactive approach capable of working effectively in a team under pressure in a demanding fast paced environment
- Ability to interact effectively with suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
- Overseas travel may be required from time to time
Senior Account Manager - Benefits
25 days holiday + Bank Holiday, hybrid working policy, company pension, private health and life insurance and bonus scheme
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Job Ref: 12812AA)
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.