I am looking for a creative, dynamic and forward thinking Head Of Marketing to join a brand ready to push global growth. Following a product refresh this is a great time to join an already succesful luxury womenswear brand looking for international success.
You will be responsible. for managing budgets setting strategy across all marketing channels, responsible for all digital and OOH marketing including SEO, PPC, social media, CRM, POS and customer engagement globally.
Leading all customer communications & marketing calendars, you be a hands on creative marketeer, also able to mentor and develop a team. If you are passionate about growing a brand on a global scale, an have a proven backhground in luxury fashion, this could be for you.
Head of Marketing - The Role
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department for sign off.
- Driving the acquisition and retention program
- Building relationships with global brands and key luxury department stores.
- Overall responsibility for the creation and management of blog pages on our website
- Take a lead role in the design, production and distribution of seasonal brochures
- Set, monitor and report on team goals Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts such as events, email campaigns, web pages, social media and promotional material
- Identify, grow and manage social media and influencers
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Work with Graphics Designer and consultants in formulating cohesive branding.
Head of Marketing – The Person
- Proven experience within a ladies fashion retailer or background in luxury brands.
- Digital first with a confident and creative knowledge of all aspects of marketing.
- A creative marketer able to action, strategise, mentor and develop a small team.
- Confident in building and actioning strategies for acquisition and retention.
- Hands-on leading by example able to implement as well as oversee.
- Knowledge of working with luxury platforms and print/digital magazines
- Analytical and creative.
- Highly engaging, sociable, dynamic
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.