Are you at the beginning of your technical career? Are you hungry to progress and be part of a dynamic and ever-growing business?
I am partnering with a new client which holds licenses for many well-known brands. They are looking to bring in a Technical Assistant which will be supporting across technical duties for all of their brands that are based in the London office.
This is a great opportunity to work across a varied amount of product/ fabrications and continuously build upon your skills.
You will show a keenness and interest to keep learning and developing your skills, whilst supporting your Seniors with all day to day duties.
Technical Assistant- Branded Multiproduct- The Role:
- Set up initial workbooks for new styles with assistance.
- Assist in the measurement of samples before fit session. Update technical workbooks with measurements, across product categories and brands.
- Inspect garments internally and externally whilst measuring. Noting any quality or inconsistency issues and highlighting to relevant technologist.
- Log all Fit, SMS, PP and production samples on to Fit List. Organise Fit List and Fit Rail prior to fit session alongside product development team (Adding any needed reference samples, mock-ups, and patterns).
- Take notes and photos in fit and risk assessment meetings. Insert into relevant documents and update technical workbooks with support.
- Model management for fit sessions: Arrange bookings for both WW & MW models.
- Assist in sending out production grading to factories.
- Chase test reports and production AQLs. Review these with the technical team.
- Give approvals on wash care instructions discussing with technical team.
- Ensure factory audits on our system are up to date. Chase factories to send updated audits for senior technologists to review.
- Day to day support to garment and senior garment technologists.
- Be responsible for all admin / filing associated to the technical department.
- Provide support for all Group brands within the business (as above) when required.
Technical Assistant- Branded Multiproduct- The Person:
- Must posses 1yrs worth of Technical experience within a fashion head office
- Be a team player
- Good understanding of MS Office/ Excel/ Word, experience in Adobe would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexible approach to be able to adjust to changing needs of the business.
This is a great opportunity that does not want to be missed. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.