My client is a well-established, premium international womenswear brand. They are recruiting for a creative and fashion forward dress designer to join their growing creative team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the category, inspiring design direction across their dresses portfolio and reporting into the Senior Designer. You will deliver inspirational collections in line with their beautiful, feminine handwriting.
Womenswear Designer, Dresses - Key Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the design and develop a beautiful commercial dresses collection.
- You will manage the design and development process from initial concept to final samples in collaboration with the in-house pattern team
- Collate trend research in line with the handwriting of the brand
- You will have exceptional garment construction and technical knowledge
- Work with the fabric team to develop seasonal ranges.
- Build and plan commercial ranges with the buying and design teams and present in sign off meetings.
- You will manage and maintain key standards on, aesthetic, fit and quality
Womenswear Designer, Dresses - The candidate:
- You have experience in Women's premium apparel design, in particular - dresses.
- You will have commercial product design and range building experience
- You will be a confident communicator able to present at all levels and build relationships with teams and suppliers.
- You will be able to permanently relocate to Australia – relocation package available – this role cannot consider hybrid/remote working.
Please apply with your CV & portfolio examples to email@example.com
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.