I am looking for a driven and organised production coordinator to join a fast fashion business in central London, you will work with some of the top names on the UK high street and manage worldwide production, you will be a confident communicator, with a passion for product and eye for trend and want to bring some personality to the role!
This is a growing business that promote personal development and career progression within the company.
Production Coordinator - The role:
- Manage the critical path for all customers and factories
- Manage the sample flow and approval process
- Liaise with the customers and factories on a daily basis ensuring smooth CP
- Manage the overseas factories with regular skype meetings, ensuring all components are received / ordered
- Raise dockets and ensure delivery dates are met.
Production Coordinator - The Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- You will be self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- You will be confident managing the critical path, liaising with internal teams and being customer facing.
- You will be organised and methodical with knowledge of Excel and strong numerical skills
- This is a fast paced, exciting role, the ability to prioritise and manage workloads is key.
Could this be you? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.