My Client is a very well-known International Fashion Brand now looking for a Menswear Designer that has previous experience in designing multi product menswear and is a confident CAD designer . This person will be based in their Manchester office and must have previous experience in a similar role and capable of working effectively both as part of a team and individually in a fast paced environment.
Menswear Designer – The Role
- Carrying out trend research, creating mood boards, and interpreting this into commercial ranges
- Attending customer meetings and presenting ranges
- Working to set briefs from Design Director & Head of Production
- Creating swatch pages and tech packs
- Checking and measuring samples
- Photograph samples
Menswear Designer – The Candidate
- Must have knowledge of garment construction
- Must be proficient with CAD (literate with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must be able to develop product
- A good all round knowledge of fabrics and embellishment techniques, across all categories.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please get in touch with an updated CV and Portfolio – applications without Portfolio examples may not be considered. If you are unable to attach the file to your application, please forward to the below address, please keep files under 5MB if possible or use a transfer tool/website.
Please send your application to Nichola – firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.