This is an opportunity to be part of something super exciting , taking an international Loungewear, sleepwear and intimate apparel brand into the UK Market
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and self-driven, someone looking for an exciting new role and a step up in their career. This is a 12 month Convertible Contract reporting into the General manager.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Market Research and Analysis:
- Conduct thorough market research to identify trends, consumer preferences, and competitive landscape in the UK fashion retail sector.
- Analyze market data to make informed decisions regarding product assortment, pricing strategies, and market positioning.
Brand Launch and Expansion:
- Utilize your expertise to lead the launch and expansion of a new fashion e-commerce brand within the UK market.
- Partner with the marketing team to implement strategies that drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and market share.
Partnerships and Collaborations:
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships with key players in the fashion industry and relevant stakeholders.
- Negotiate and manage collaborations to enhance brand visibility and credibility.
- Develop the UK business plan , that’s aligned to global plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Fashion Management, or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in business development roles within the fashion retail industry.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling fashion retail brands, with a focus on the UK market.
- Experience working with well known UK fashion brands is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of startup operations, from product development to supply chain management.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please get in touch with an updated CV and portfolio
Please send your application to Nichola – firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.