Are you a hungry and passionate Fashion Graduate who is keen to get their foot on the career ladder?
My client is a highly recognised Global Luxury brand, and they are looking for a pro-active candidate to join their production team on a new 1yr Graduate initiative. You will be trained on all processes that sit within the Production function as well as you gaining great exposure of working with a prestigious brand.
Graduate Production Trainee- The Role
- Assist the Production Department with all day to day duties, to ensure product arrives into customers on time and within price
- Raise all PO’s onto the internal database and send out order confirmations to the factory- amending shipping dates, stock adjustments, MOT and cost price as necessary.
- Complete and distribute weekly delivery reports using MS Excel for upper management
- Update Critical Paths on MS Excel and action/mitigate any delivery slippages
- Collate all relevant shipping documents to ensure goods leave on time and pass through customs with ease
Graduate Production Trainee- The Candidate
- Looking for a confident, self- motivated Fashion Graduate with a passion to embark on a career in production with a high-profile Luxury brand
- Ideally must have experience within a similar role either through placements/internships
- Knowledge and capability of using Microsoft Office
- Highly organised and holds the ability to remain professional and focused when working under pressure
- Good eye for detail
- Uses their own initiative to get tasks set done and to the best of their capability
This is definitely an opportunity that won’t be around for long so please get in touch- email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of
Apply for this job