International Account Manager – Eyewear
Salary £35,000 to £38,000 benefits
My client is a well-established and respected optical fashion business. They are looking to add to their sales team predominately for the international team an Account Manager with proven experience in the fashion industry.
The successful candidate will be managing a number of exciting high street customers based internationally. I need someone who is looking for a new challenge to really get their teeth into – ideally from a supply or wholesale background. This role is to grow and develop existing customers as well as bringing in new business.
This is an opportunity to make the role your own within a business that offers longevity and the chance to grow.
International Account Manager – Eyewear - The Role:
• Managing, maintaining and developing relationships with key accounts and existing customers.
• Identifying and creating opportunities for new business areas, products and markets.
• Responsible for setting and agreeing sales budgets & forecasts with clear outlines risks and opportunities.
• Building strong working relationships within the team, working closely with the in-house design team and other departments from production to admin.
• Managing a team and working with the senior management team to set, monitor and adjust season budgets to meet growth and profitability targets.
International Account Manager – Eyewear - The candidate:
• Ideally you will have some experience in the industry and preferably accessories/eyewear, whilst it is anticipated you will have around 3-5 years’ experience candidates with a good solid and relevant grounding within this market will also be favourably considered.
• Will enjoy and have demonstrable experience of presenting to customers be that on client or showroom visits.
• Have a proven track record of sales into luxury markets or have had experience of technical sales.
• Be a dynamic, driven and market focussed person that is self-motivated, highly organised that understands the importance of attention to detail that can manage time effectively and efficiently.
• Will have strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
• A passion, knowledge and genuine interest in fast fashion!
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number: 11756 HH
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.