My client is one of Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, they have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts, and creatives who have taken them from city to the world. They have an exciting opportunity for a Planning / Merchandise Manager to join their team to drive and optimise category performance through effective planning, trading and stock optimum deployment.
• Maximise profit and minimise risk through stock management and realistic sales forecasts
• Regularly review sales forecasts, and sales patterns
• Work with buyers on key market trends
• End of month and season review on ranges, and gaps in the offering
• Manage planners, conducting reviews and training
• Work closely with buyers and designers on range builds
• Manage the sign off process, looking at open to buy and margins
• Ensure stock is allocated correctly to stores
• Regular warehouse visits and work with analysts
• Previous experience as planning / merchandising manager within a UK or European retailer
• Experience with womenswear apparel
• Able to work both proactively and reactively
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• A good background in managing and developing a team
• Commercial with a good understanding of trends
• Strong financial and commercial acumen
This role comes with a good salary in Australian dollars, plus relocation, temporary accommodation and visa support.
If this opportunity excites you, please email your cv to email@example.com quoting reference 12222 PP
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of
Apply for this job